I tried not to reblog this. I REALLY did.
You have to believe me, I tried…
I support him
he has my vote.
this is gold.
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."
R.I.P Nelson Mandela
Steve Harvey knows a thirst trap when he see it
- Humans really do have auras
- Humans have organs to sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation actually repairs telomeres in DNA thereby slowing aging
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist and each of us my inhabit our own unique universe
- Meditation speeds healing
let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor
when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
we can go to the movies and sit in the back row
just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
we’ll paint the rooms of our house
and get more paint on us than the walls.
we can hold hands and go to parties we end up
ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
and slow dance with me in our bedroom
with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.
let me love you forever.
Amazing Face-Paintings Transform Models Into The 2D Works Of Famous Artists
by Valeriya Kutsan
If this isn’t the tightest shit you’ve seen then get the hell out of my face.
READ THE LAST ONE OUT LOUD
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED
Page 1 of 615